A Rich Tradition
In 1970, Dick and Beth Brubaker had a simple idea for the corporate gift marketplace. What if companies of all sizes gave a personally designed and manufactured giftwrap ensemble to clients, employees, family and friends? A gift that is unique, useful, practical and beautiful.
Thus RichWrap and the Gift of Giftwrap was born!
Working out of their home basement, Dick and Beth began with a handful of customers and a small product line. Over the next few years, with the product performing well and a growing customer base, the need for a bigger space was evident. RichWrap was run out of the family garage until 1985 when it’s beautiful 20,000 square foot facility was built in Elburn, IL.
Today, RichWrap is still family-owned by Dick and Beth’s daughter, Liz Ruh. The product line has expanded to include 13 personally designed giftwrap ensembles in various sizes, selections and price points. The customer base has expanded from companies and corporations to organizations, small business, individual professionals of all kinds and individual consumers looking to send a truly memorable and one-of-a-kind- gift.
RichWrap began with the philosophy of providing a high-quality and well-designed product at a fair price with excellent customer service. This philosophy is the key to RichWrap’s longevity and continues to be the cornerstone of the company’s mission.
The Foundation of a Tradition
The RichWrap Environmental Responsibility Statement
Since 1970, RichWrap has remained committed to treating our customers, our employees and our business associates with honesty and integrity. As an extension of this commitment, we are now taking significant strides to conduct our business in a manner that is environmentally responsible, as well.
IN OUR PRODUCTS, WE COMMIT TO:
- Using only giftwrap patterns printed on ECO stock.
- Producing all decorated cartons from sustainable materials.
- Selecting wrapping accessory products produced from sustainable materials whenever possible.
IN OUR BUSINESS OPERATIONS, WE COMMIT TO:
- Replacing paper communications with electronic communications whenever possible.
- Recycling practices for all paper, cardboard, plastics, computer hardware and printing cartridges.
- Operating our production plant with energy efficient lighting and heating.
In Our Business Relationships, We Commit To:
- Encouraging all key suppliers to operate in an environmentally responsible manner .
- Expanding our relationships with suppliers that demonstrate environmental responsibility.
In Our Client Relationships, We Commit To:
- Working closely with individual customers to design and assemble gift ensembles that demonstrate a commitment to providing environmentally responsible products.